Subscribe with your email address

Subscribe with your email address:

Monday 23 November 2015

Unknown Branch of the Burgon Family Tree Identified

From Barbara Colman in response to Can you Place this Unknown Branch of the Burgon Family Tree ?:

Anyone interested in the Burgon family should take a look at the ancestry details on the James Burgon page:

You can trace back James Tiger Burgon's  ancestors as far back as John Burgon b. 1720.

Another interesting ancestor is James Tiger Burgon's brother, Robert Cowe Burgon (Blue Bob), my great great grandfather. 
Both these men had very strong connections with the RNLI and won medals.

1 comment:

  1. I am interested in Robert Cowe Burgon as I think I am related through the Cowes. If anyone has any information, I'd be grateful.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comment.