Subscribe with your email address

Subscribe with your email address:

Sunday 22 November 2015

Can you Place this Unknown Branch of the Burgon Family Tree ?

Following on from The Descendants of James Burgon and Joanna Richardson, Jenny Burgon writes:


This group of 4, a couple and their daughters, are James “Tiger” Burgon, born 6 December 1848, died March 1925.
He is seated at the left in black, beside him, his wife,  Elizabeth Tait, born about 1850.

Their daughters were: Ruth, standing behind James; Mary standing behind her mother.
I am sorry that, as he is not a direct ancestor, I don't know where he fits into the Burgon family tree.

If you know where they fit into the Burgon family tree, please add a comment below.

2 comments:

  1. I am interested in Robert Cowe Burgon as I think I am related through the Cowes. If anyone has any information, I'd be grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Great Grandfather, Henry was his brother. Robert, known as Blue Bob was Coxswain of
    F Berwick Lifeboat. Drowned whilst fishing in own boat 29/3/1927. Washed up on Spital beach


    ReplyDelete

Please add your comment.